The Business of the Michigan Psychiatric Society is conducted by the MPS Council and MPS Committees. The MPS President and Council may appoint officers and members to task forces and ad-hoc committees.
- Membership & Fellowship Committee
- Nominations & Elections Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Legislation & Public Policy Committee
- Community Psychiatry Committee
- Communications & Advocacy Committee
- Integrated Care & Workforce Committee
Current MPS Task Forces:
- Strategic Planning
- Flint Water Crisis
Recent task forces have included: Federal Parity Study Group, Rural Psychiatry, Mental Health and Corrections, and Mental Health Commission Liaison.
Are you interested in joining a committee? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org